Updated: Tuesday February 9th
Indoor League play for Soccer & Flag Football resumes on Monday January 11th!
Starting Week of January 11th+
- Tuesday Indoor Flag Football resumes
- Thursday Indoor Soccer resumes
- Monday Indoor Soccer resumes
- Wednesday Indoor Soccer resumes
- Sunday Indoor Flag Football (League to play in Cohorts*): January 17th
- Monday Indoor Volleyball (Based on city approval & facility availability)
- Tuesday Indoor Volleyball (Based on city apporval & facility availability)
- Thursday Indoor Basketball (Based on state approval & facility availability)
- Tuesday Dodgeball (Based on state approval)
- Wednesday Floor Hockey (Based on state approval)
- Monday Indoor Softball (Based on state approval)
A note about COVID-19 and our refund policy:
Leagues currently in session: If you or your team cannot continue playing in a current season due to a COVID-19 case, outbreak, or stoppage in league play - a credit will be issued towards any future league based on games not played.
This is a lifetime credit that can be used for that specific sport or transferred to another sport if need be. The use of the credits are broken down with a maximum of 50% applied for any sport in 2020, the remainder applied to any sport in 2021.
Example: $600 team fee - 6 week season (3 weeks played & 3 weeks missed)= $300 future credit
Credit Used: Up to $150 can be used in 2020, remaining balance can be used in 2021
We will continue to update this page regarding reschedules and cancellations based on our evaluation of the community circumstances, availability/closures of facilities, and information/guidance from the oversight organizations (i.e. WHO, CDC, Maine Department of Public Health, etc).